From the time Michael Geller began work in his own firm on December 1, 1995, he had wanted the firm to grow to handle a variety of consumer, business, commercial, real estate and business law issues and matters.
Michael Geller, Inc. represents plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of civil law and litigation cases.
Work has included both plaintiff and defense work in the area of automobile dealer law and dealer fraud, lemon law, consumer fraud and various consumer law issues including warranty issues for all products, expiring gift certificates, unfair business practices and false advertising. read more >>
We have changed our firm name but not our commitment to our clients.
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Consumer Fraud
- Consumer Law
- Lemon Law
- Auto Dealer Fraud
- Unfair Business Practices
- Business Sales & Purchases
- Business Formation and Termination
- Corporate & LLC Formation
- Personal Injury
- Collections & Collection Defense
- Auto Dealer Defense
- Business Disputes
- Construction and Contractor Law
- Loan Fraud
- Real Estate Fraud & Litigation